Tuesday, November 17, 2009

full nights sleep

And the boy spawn would not sleep last night. It's almost as if he decided last night he would be predisposed to driving his mother and I crazy from lack of sleep. The routine consisted of throw a few punches nod of for a bit then repeat. I think I maybe slept in bed for a total of two hours last night. I almost debated about using the liquid green death to get him to sleep, but then he would have been in comma for 10 years and woken up next to Cluas. Also that would make me one of the most irresponsible white trash dads out there, which I am not. Best suffer through the day and hope tonight goes better, if not that is why there is a veritable cornucopia of coffee, tea, soda, and energy drinks to keep my eyes open long enough to make it through the work day (excluding Rockstar, because the owner does a lot of gay bashing and that isn't cool).

No comments:

Post a Comment