Friday, November 20, 2009

Vivian the Imposter and other random things

So I'm bad been a few days since I posted, but it's been crazy with the wifey having to go to traffic school, The boy child having his 6 month appointment today and other random things.
Now I couldn't get off of work today (because of all kinds of whack drama) to go to the boy child's 6 month appointment, so that catalyzed this event. Bare in mind this wouldn't have happened if I had been there, and I know the wife didn't find this funny at the time. While they were waiting to get called back a drug rep, about my build and dressed like me came in and went to the back room. This did not go over well as the girl child thought daddy had just walked in and went into an area of the doctors office she couldn't follow. This prompted a melt down that rivaled the force of an atomic bomb as the daddy impostor ignored the child. How dare he do such a thing, as the world revolves around the child at least in her mind.
Then when I came home I got a brief questioning look, like are you going to ignore me like your doppelganger did earlier today. Then I heard,"Daddy!" and she an over and hugged my leg. This repeated off and on till she ran around wearing my ball cap like it was the most prized possession in the world as she got ready to have a slumber party at grandmas.
One of the greatest things about this is we don't have to watch Finding Nemo tonight. I used to love Pixar films as they are fun and entertaining, but every child I know loves the films and will watch them over and over again. I swear to accomplish this the company had to make a deal with the devil. How many movies can the company make that kids will watch till their parents want to scream "NO MORE" and gouge their eyes out?
I'm almost afraid to watch UP as it might become another movie I have nightmares about.
I haven't had reoccurring night mares like this since I worked for a bagel shop and would dream about unending lines waiting for smoothies.
To get a night off from Pixar I think I might finally watch Transformers 2 even though Mega Fox annoys me to no end. The girl is totally worthless and has no redeeming qualities, and I blame girls like her for the self esteem problems so many women have today. I pray my daughter can find good role models with the plethora of stupid girls like Megan Fox. However back to my previous point despite how she annoys me I can't say no to giant robots. After all who can say no to Optimus Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment